|Title||ZEUS(Zone for Equipment Utilization Service) by NFEC|
We introduce you to the ZEUS(Zone for Equipment Utilization Service) by NFEC.
The ZEUS for equipment utilization portal named after being inspired by ZEUS, the most powerful god appearing in Greek myth, is the largest support portal for equipment utilization in Korea providing information and services necessary for the maximized utilization of national scientific research equipment.
ZEUS is organized and managed as a customized service to clearly identify the cause of impediment in the equipment utilization to solve problems.
ZEUS is providing 18 services according to the top 4 emphasized promotion strategies.
* Top 4 Emphasized Promotion Strategies
: Promotion of Co-Utilization, Nurturing of Technical Manpower, Overall Operation and Management, Strategic Investment
* 18 Menus
: Reservation, Counseling, Participation, Marketplace, Knowledge, Education, Human Resources, Video, Encyclopedia, Registration, Management, Investigation, Performance, Statistics, Product, Search, Map
>> Browse the ZEUS !(Link) <<
□ Strategic Investment
- Product : Provides a service to compare by searching the desired equipment product under various conditions.
- Search : Provides a service to check detailed information on (scientific) research equipment and the related additional information.
- Map : Provides the research equipment distribution status and geographical information under various conditions such as by regions, by institutions and by equipment.
□ Promotion of Co-Utilization
- Reservation : Provides a one-stop real-time reservation on the (scientific) research equipment that can be jointly utilized with just one click.
- Counseling : Settles difficulties through a professional counseling in terms of a full life-cycle management from the introduction to the disposal of (scientific) research equipment.
- Participation : Provides and supports a cloud-based co-utilization equipment reservation management system by institutions and centers.
- Marketplace : Supports to facilitate the recycling of (scientific) research equipment such as transfer, rearrangement and rental, etc. through a self-regulated disclosure of information on idle, low usage and disused equipment.
- Facility : Facilitates large scale facility centered joint researches by providing information and performing utilization demand investigation and etc. on utilizing large facilities in domestically and internationally.
□ Nurturing of Technical Manpowers
- Knowledge : Cultivates the operation & management capabilities by providing various data including the latest news related to equipment, educational events, operation manuals, policies, technologies and statistics, etc.
- Education : Supports to acquire (scientific) research equipment management know-how and improve ethical awareness by providing the introduction of educations, schedules, teaching materials & information related to the equipment management and ethics.
- Human Resources : Supports training and hiring of human resources by identifying the status of full-time operation workers(technicians) on equipment which is the actual subject of joint utilization.
- Video : Provides various video information including the manipulation method of equipment, operation know-how and introduction teaching materials, etc. to support researchers in acquiring the utilization technology.
- Encyclopedia : Provides a service to easily find the detailed information such as explanation by each equipment, examples of utilization and catalogs, etc.
□ Overall Operation and Management
- Registration : Provides a user-centered convenient services for registering information on the equipment that are set up with government R&D budget to identify the current status.
- Management : Develops various operation support tools such as preparation and status management of equipment operation log or a maintenance log to enhance the operation efficiency of researchers and institutions.
- Investigation : Operates a equipment related fact-finding survey and a questionnaire survey service by each issue to enhance the equipment management standard of national level and solve curiosities by presenting the results.
- Performance : Analyzes and provides a standard on equipment utilization performance index managed on the national level to contribute in the increase of R&D productivity.
- Statistics : Presents equipment investment and utilization status in various perspectives such as by topics, by regions and by ministries.